Our studio spaces & specialized equipment are available to artists via monthly plans. Let us be your creativity gym!
We specialize in ceramics, stained glass, fused glass, and painting. Our studios have a great selection of equipment and workspaces designed to accommodate small to midsize projects. Check out the plans and equipment list below, then schedule a tour of our space to see it for yourself!
Basic Studio Plan - $29/month
Access to studio spaces, equipment and tools when we're open to the public (Thursdays & Fridays 2pm-6pm; Saturdays 10am-4pm; Sundays 10am-2pm). Also includes use of a small secure storage cubby.
24/7 Studio Plan - $49/month
Access to studio spaces, equipment and tools anytime you need them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Also includes use of a large secure storage cabinet.
We have the following major pieces of equipment, plus too many tools to list:
- 1/2 hp electric potter's wheels
- 2 electric kilns with digital, programmable controls
- 30" North Star slab roller
- 4" Bluebird pugmill & dies
- 4" steel wall-mount extruder & dies
- Banding wheels
- Misc throwing, sculpture, & texture tools
STAINED & FUSED GLASS
- Diamond bit glass grinders
- Strip cutting tool
- Pistol-grip oil-filled glass cutters
- Glass nippers
- Professional grade soldering irons
- Homasote project boards
- Pinning rails
- Light tables
- Zinc frame chop saws
PAINTING & MIXED MEDIA
- Floor easels
- Tabletop easels
- Work tables
- Shop lights
- Misc craft tools (scissors, pliers, etc)